Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

My Trip to Town

 On the 20th of may I went to Margaret Mahy playground ,Victoria Square, Tuna and Mats and the Waka.

   

My favourite part of the trip was the Waka because It was really fun.



 Something I learnt was how to use an oar properly because I didn’t know how to use one.


The thing I found the most interesting was that the concrete has a song on it because I would never think of doing that.


This trip has helped me with my PBL because I have got ideas for the pou’s and mats so now I know what they actually look like.


Have you ever gone on a waka?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post