Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

my act of service

My act of service 
My act of service was creating some cards for my great grandma and her friends. I made three cards, one for my great cgrandma, one for Rene and one for Fay. I wrote their names on the front well on my great grandma’s I wrote I love you grandma I didn't say great before grandma because  she doesn't like to be called great grandma. I wrote the message on the inside and on the other side I did a pattern like swirls and twirls and twists and turns and on the back I drew a picture or a message like be happy I thought it would make them happy now on the day that I wrote it I didn't give it to them yet but my mum took a picture of the cards and emailed it to them.

I knew it would brighten up their day and that’s my good deed. 




4 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie
    What a sweet idea creating cards to brighten someone's day!
    Have you done any other art or any other cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup we tried to make slime but we failed and we collected stuff from he forest and made stuff out of that but I haven't made any other cards

      Delete
  2. Hi Rosie
    What a lovely idea for your PBL. Thanks for sharing with us on your blog. I hope it brightened up Fay's day, it made me smile.
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i'm smiling now like you

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post